- 2 cups drained canned chickpeas (save the liquid)
- 1/2 cup tahini (sesame paste) with some of its oil (optional)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin Moringa Oil (can substitute olive oil) plus extra oil for drizzling
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, or to taste
- Salt (Kosher or Sea Salt) and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin or paprika, or to taste, plus a sprinkling for garnish
- 2 tablespoon Moringa Powder
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus more as needed
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves for garnish
1. Put everything except the parsley in a food processor and begin to process; add the chickpea liquid or water as needed to allow the machine to produce a smooth puree.
2. Taste and adjust seasoning (add more lemon juice or other ingredients to taste). Serve, drizzled with Moringa Oil (or olive oil) and sprinkled with a bit more cumin or paprika and some parsley.